For use in hip revision surgery.
The EZX System is exclusive to Brasseler USA Surgical. Its proprietary design allows easy access for the removal of cemented and non-cemented acetabular cups during hip revision surgery. The system utilizes powered technology with a single rotating blade to reduce surgical procedural time and the risk of acetabular fractures. The 29 blade options make a precise cut with predictable results to minimize bone loss.
- Compatible with any powered handpiece
- Removes cemented and non-cemented cups
- 29 blade options: size 46-74 in 1mm increments
- Reduces surgical procedural time
- Minimizes bone loss
- Simplifies complex hip revision surgeries, improving patient recovery and mobility
- Precise cut with predictable results
- Reduces the risk of acetabular fractures