BRASSELER USA® SURGICAL EVENTS
from Brasseler USA® Surgical Instrumentation
AAOS 2022 – Booth 3610
March 22-26, 2022 // McCormick Place, Chicago, IL
Don’t Miss Your Chance to Demo the NEW EZX System
The EZX system is designed to allow easy access for the removal of cemented and non-cemented acetabular cups during hip revision surgery. The system is compatible with any powered handpiece and utilizes a single rotating blade to reduce surgical procedural time and the risk of acetabular fractures. The 29 blade options make a precise cut with predictable results to minimize bone loss.
Benefits of Partnering with Brasseler
Healthcare providers today are faced with the daunting challenge of delivering “best-of-class” care to patients while also managing the expenses of their complex organizations. Brasseler USA® Surgical Instrumentation partners with major Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs), Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs), and Surgical Centers throughout the United States and around the world to help them meet this challenge.
High Quality Products That Provide Significant Savings for:
All blades are designed and manufactured in the USA to rigid specifications using high-quality surgical-grade stainless steel, and are subjected to extensive engineering analysis and inspection to ensure outstanding performance.
- Large Bone Saw Blades come in a wide variety of sizes, including our proprietary
- BR2000™ and replacement blades compatible with major OEMs.
- Our replacement small bone saw blade line is available in a range of blade styles including Sagittal, Oscillating & Reciprocating.
- Our Sternum and Cast Cutter saw blades are compatible with major OEMs.
- Our replacement small bone reciprocating rasps are available in sizes compatible with major OEMs.
Brasseler USA® offers a wide variety of surgical burs that are fully compatible with the original manufacturer’s equipment. An outstanding value, our burs are designed to very rigid specifications and are subjected to extensive engineering analysis and strenuous testing programs to ensure exceptional product performance.
- Available in carbide, diamond and stainless steel.
- Our surgical burs are designed for use in a variety of surgical applications including
- Neurosurgical, Orthopaedic, Oral/Maxillofacial and Plastic Reconstructive.
- Our replacement surgical burs are compatible with the shank styles of most major OEMs.
Brasseler USA® offers a wide variety of accessory products at significant cost savings.
- K-wires and Steinmann pins are fabricated from precision ground 316L implant grade stainless steel (ASTM F 138).
- Standard and Quick Connect Twist drills are fabricated from surgical stainless steel and are available in either a solid or cannulated cross section.
- Replacement orthopaedic pin/drill packs are fabricated from surgical stainless steel and are compatible with the original equipment manufacturer’s knee instrumentation system.
- Achieve up to 40-60% savings vs. OEM
- Seamless & easy conversion process
- Extensive cross referencing system by OEM
- Compatible with Major OEM power systems
- Free 2nd day shipping on orders over $100!
- No minimum order quantity
- Over 35+ years of sales and manufacturing experience
- Made in the USA in Savannah, GA
- Complimentary evaluation samples
Request Specific Product Info
In the drop down, select the product you would like to receive more information about.
Exceptional Customer Service
At many companies, the customer service department is considered a secondary point of contact. We view our service team as an integral part of the customer experience. Each member goes through the same rigorous training and continuing education as our Medical Specialists. They are an extension of the sales process and are available at all times to ensure an optimal customer service experience to our customers.
Only a Phone Call Away
Contact us today to learn more about our latest innovations, available evaluation samples, or to match with your local area Medical Specialist. We’re only a phone call away.
Dedicated Sales & Customer Service Team: (800) 535-6638
Customer Financial Services Team: (800) 841-4522 x1204