Introducing the New KM-3231SS (Special Sterile) Proprietary Sterile Sternum Saw Blade
Brasseler USA® Surgical Instrumentation is pleased to expand our proprietary sterile Sternum saw blade line to include the KM-3231SS. This special sterile sternum saw blade is compatible with ConMed® Linvatec® Small Bone Sagittal Saw Systems: MicroPower®, MicroChoice®, Micro 100™, Micro E® and all Brasseler USA® Small Bone Sagittal Saw Systems. This is the same saw blade as the KM-3231SN (Special Non-sterile) on pages 230 & 287 in current catalog.
- 30″ Hub offset
- Length: 41.9 mm (1.65 in)
- Width: 19 mm (0.75 in)
- Material Thickness: 0.40 mm (0.016 in)
- Cut Thickness: 0.71 mm (0.028 in)
- The saw blade extends from the handpiece at a 30˚ angle allowing enhanced cut visibility.
- High degree of cut accuracy
- Sterile – 1 each per pack
- N/A – This is a Brasseler USA® proprietary sternum saw blade
ConMed® Linvatec®, MicroPower®, MicroChoice®, Micro 100™, Micro E® are trademarks of CONMED Corporation, or its affiliates, not of Brasseler USA® Surgical Instrumentation.