A Customer Update 08/06/2020
To our valued customers,
At Brasseler USA Surgical Instrumentation, we believe that our business is contributing to the health of your business. As the COVID-19 pandemic slows and hospitals and surgery centers begin to re-open for elective procedures, Brasseler’s field-based team members are looking forward to seeing you in person soon – and safely. To that end, we have developed a set of guidelines for our team members to follow before and during visits to your facility. These guidelines, which we share below for your benefit, will remain in place for the foreseeable future:
- Phone and Video Calls: As an alternative to an in-person visit, each of our Sales Representatives has the ability to send you and your staff a call invite or a video link to conduct a virtual meeting.
- In-person meetings and evaluations – Firstly we will respect the guidelines established by your facility. When deemed appropriate or necessary our staff will be available to support evaluations. Please contact your local sales representative to determine scheduling availability.
- Any field visit will be a scheduled confirmed appointment. Our reps will be outfitted with PPE to include masks/face coverings and hand sanitizer. If required, they will change into facility sanctioned PPE and follow all state and local guidelines including facility-specific protocols.
- Steps that will be taken to ensure your safety as well as our representatives’ safety:
- Reps will wear a mask at all times during their appointment as well as practice social distancing.
- Our team will be taking daily temperature checks to ensure they are healthy before visiting your facility. In addition, should your facility require a temperature check before visitors enter, they will be pleased to participate.
- Upon entry to the facility and completing our visit, we’ll wash our hands or use hand sanitizer.
- Brasseler Team Members will not co-travel with other industry representatives within their vehicles.
We want to be as respectful as possible to you, your staff, and your patients because the safety of your team and ours is the first and foremost priority. We thank you for welcoming Brasseler USA Surgical Instrumentation into your facility, and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Brasseler USA Surgical Instrumentation